Choke Pull Installation
1. Remove the standard control lever on the air filter box and remove the two choke cables.
2. Replace the levers on the carburetors with the supplied levers. The new levers look identical but are slightly longer. Fit the cable/lever fasteners that were on the old levers onto the new levers.
3. Leave the cable adjusters in place on the carburetors.
4. Set the adjusters to roughly 3mm from being fully screwed down and tighten the lock nuts.
5. Screw the white plastic bolt with the central hole into the top of the choke adjusters.
6. Lightly grease the new plunger wires to aid installation. Pass the plunger wires through the white bolt and itís adjuster and through the hole in the choke pull fastener in the same way it was done with the original cable. Ensure that the lever on the carburetor is in its filly down position and that the plunger is raised 2mm above the top of the adjuster. Tighten the choke pull so that the cable is clamped to the lever.
7. Repeat step 6 for the other carburetor.
8. The installation is now complete.