- AGM batteries run on the recombination process which requires a tightly sealed battery to avoid contamination. This also makes for a maintenance free design. AGM batteries to not leak or corrode from use.
- AGM batteries have less internal resistance resulting in more CCA (Cold Cranking Amperes) allowing a easy start in cold temperatures.
- Slower discharge rate at 2% per month compared to traditional wet batteries that discharge 15%per month No maintenance, longer service life
- Front or top threaded holes for ease of cable installation.
- AGM batteries thrive in high current, high power applications and extremely cold environments
- CCA 275
- 12 month warranty
Learn more about AGM batteries here.
MotoElectric batteries are fresh from battery factory production! Then
prior to shipping to our customers we maintain our batteries on a
Battery Tender. Our Battery Tender shop charger fully charges EME
batteries and maintains proper storage voltage until it goes out for
shipment. The Battery Tender uses BTP Microprocessor Technology and
performs 4-step Charging.
Initialization: Monitor Circuit verifies appropriate battery voltage
levels and good electrical continuity between the battery and the
charger DC output.
2. Bulk Charge: Constant Current at Full Power. Bulk Charge ends at approximately 75% to 80% of full battery recharge.
Absorption Charge: Constant Voltage at Absorption Level. This
conditions the battery for optimum performance. Absorption charge ends
when the battery charging current drops below the optimum recharge
threshold or the absorption timer expires.
4. Float Charge: Constant Voltage at Float / Maintenance level. Keeps battery fully charged and maintains high specific gravity. Full charge reset monitor protects battery against excessive appliance current draw while charging. Float charge continues indefinitely. Your battery is susceptible to damage if overcharged/undercharged. We recommend the use of a voltage regulated battery charger having on charge voltage, at room temperature, at or between 14.4 to 14.6 volts at 68°F (20°C). The only way to determine state of charge of your battery is with a voltmeter.
Height: 6.5 Inches / 165 mm
Length: 7 Inches / 178 mm
Width: 3 Inches / 76 mm
Height: 6 7/8 Inches / 175 mm
Length: 6 1/2 Inches / 165 mm
Width: 4 7/8 Inches / 124 mm