- Made in Germany
- Improved design with stainless steel jacket for strength and heat reflection
- 1K Ohm total resistance
Over time, heat and aging make the spark plug connector brittle. The terminal connection becomes loose in the sealing area of the spark plug, which may cause misfiring and other poor ignition symptoms.
- Switch off the IGNITION. Wait for 15 minutes before removing the spark plug coil. This prevents voltage peaks that may damage or destroy the Engine Electronic Control Unit .
- Remove the defective coil.
- Apply a thin film a dielectric grease to the neck of the spark plug, or the inner part of the rubber sealing boot.
- Re-attach the spark plug coil to the spark plug.
- Check the primary connector contacts for oxidation and clean if required. Apply dielectric grease for improved continuity and future oxidation prevention.