Part #: BAT-12V14-B
WestCo AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat) 12 Volt, 14 Amp/Hour battery. Sealed maintenance free design prevents leakage and corrosion. Longer service life with a slower self discharge rate at 2% per month compared to 15% per month with traditional wet batteries. CCA 2001 year warranty
***This is a special order battery, please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery***
Vehicle Manufacturer: Ducati, BMW R1200, K1200, F800
Application: DUCATI 1098
Make/Model: DUCATI 1098, BMW R1200 (GS, ST, R, S), K1200 (S, R, R Sport), F800 (ALL Models)
Power Rating: 12 Volt, 14 Amp/Hour, CCA 200
Height : 5 3/4 Inches / 148 mm
Length : 5 7/8 Inches / 150 mm
Width : 3 7/16 Inches / 87 mm
Technical Information: AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat) technology.
- AGM batteries run on the recombination process which requires a tightly sealed battery to avoid contamination. This also makes for a maintenance free design. AGM batteries to not leak or corrode from use.
- AGM batteries have less internal resistance resulting in more CCA (Cold Cranking Amperes) allowing a easy start in cold temperatures.
- Slower discharge rate at 2% per month compared to traditional wet batteries that discharge 15%per month No maintenance, longer service life
- Front or top threaded holes for ease of cable installation.
- AGM batteries thrive in high current, high power applications and extremely cold environments
- CCA 200
- 12 month warranty
Learn more about AGM batteries here.
Lead acid batteries have a predictable service life, defined by,
A) The length of storage prior to being put into service &
B) How the voltage is maintained in storage prior to being put into service.A
battery will sulfate when proper voltage, is not maintained, thus
shortening the battery's useful life. Euro MotoElectrics batteries are
fresh from battery factory production! Prior to shipping to our
customers we maintain our batteries on a workshop Deltran Battery Tender . Our 10-bank Deltran Battery Tender fully charges EME batteries and maintains proper storage voltage until it goes out for shipment. The Battery Tender
uses BTP Microprocessor Technology and performs 4-step Charging to
properly charge each battery to optimum voltage. Historically, the
results of laboratory and field testing have shown that keeping
batteries fully charged is better for the battery and helps the battery
achieve longer service life. EME batteries are delivered fresh and
assured an extended service life.
Initialization: Monitor Circuit verifies appropriate battery voltage
levels and good electrical continuity between the battery and the
charger DC output.
2. Bulk Charge: Constant Current at Full Power. Bulk Charge ends at approximately 75% to 80% of full battery recharge.
Absorption Charge: Constant Voltage at Absorption Level. This
conditions the battery for optimum performance. Absorption charge ends
when the battery charging current drops below the optimum recharge
threshold or the absorption timer expires.4.
Float Charge: Constant Voltage at Float / Maintenance level. Keeps
battery fully charged and maintains high specific gravity. Full charge
reset monitor protects battery against excessive appliance current draw
while charging. Float charge continues indefinitely.Your
battery is susceptible to damage if overcharged/undercharged. We
recommend the use of a voltage regulated battery charger having on
charge voltage, at room temperature, at or between 14.4 to 14.6 volts at
68°F (20°C). The only way to determine state of charge of your battery
is with a voltmeter.