kit does not include the extra pigtail lead on the positive cable.
Please check your vehicle to verify your battery cable does not include
the extra positive cable lead. If your battery cable has the extra lead,
Features & Benefits of EnDuraLast Premium Quality 4 Gauge Battery Cable with 420 wire strands
● Modernizes and Restores vehicle starting process to like new
▪ Most vehicles will start in about a second
▪ Based on healthy battery voltage of 12.6 Volts at rest and 12+ Volts under load and healthy starter
● Reduces Starter Strain
▪ Maximizes the life of your starter by minimizing low current and resulting high heat
▪ Eliminates long starter cranking periods
● Improved Ground = Improved Charging and overall electrical system performance
▪ 4 Gauge with 420 strands of wire carry more current.
▪ Improved ground thru Increased negative lead size provides the entire electrical system much better current flow at all times
▪ Results in better battery charging
▪ Brighter lights
▪ Better performance from all parts of the electrical system
▪ Starter cranking will be improved with higher torque output and increased cranking speed resulting in faster starting
● Reduces Battery Strain = Longer Battery Life
● EnDuraLast 4 Gauge Battery Cables will pay for itself in reduced operating costs for your vehicle.
EnDuraLast Premium Quality 4 Gauge Battery Cables
● Deliver premium performance along with ease of installation
● Simple Installation
▪ No cutting of any wires
▪ Replace the negative ground lead
▪ Install positive battery starter solenoid lead
vehicle has positive battery-starter lead that is spliced into the main
vehicle harness, install the positive battery lead in parallel to the
▪ Electrical current will flow thru the larger gauge cable which has the path of least resistance
EnDuraLast Premium Quality 4 Gauge Battery Cables are over-designed, but not overpriced...
We believe you will be impressed how easily your bike can start !
If you are not satisfied with the performance upgrade, return for your money back …
Euro MotoElectrics Designed & Engineered - Assembled in the USA